So you've already called or messaged us for a roofing estimate or siding estimate, and chosen us for your exterior remodeling project . . . right? If not, click over to our request an estimate page, send us a message and come right back.
Now you may be curious - how does working with BD Exteriors work? We're glad you asked. Here's our process from start to finish, so you know exactly what to expect from our local team near St. Cloud.
Quick Roofing & Siding Estimates
After you send us a request for an exterior estimate or call for an estimate, we'll get back to you fast. Our guarantee is that you'll hear from us within 24 hours so you can make the best decision possible about your property.
We don't want to waste your time; that's no way to begin a relationship.
Not A Hard Sell
We go over your project with you, listening to your wants and needs and then we give you an honest estimate. We do this every day, and our estimators are on your property working just like everyone else so there are no surprises. We're partners with you on your roofing, siding, or other exterior project.
We're local to the greater Saint Cloud area, and so are all of our team members. We don't have to travel from the Twin Cities, which means more time is spent on your project. We are invested in the local community, meaning our reputation rides on being on time, and your project is completed within our estimated time of completion.
Once you've signed up with us, you're on our project schedule right away. Our wait time is rarely longer than a few weeks, so we can get your project rolling as soon as possible.
Roofing & Exterior Projects Completed Quickly
Most exterior remodeling projects take 1-2 days, but they can vary. When we get back to you with your estimate, we'll let you know how long we think your project will take, from set-up to clean up. We'll leave your property spotless, and get your project done quickly.
Easy Payments & Financing Options
Our payment process is easy and made for your convenience:
- For cash/check projects, we require half of your payment down, and the remaining balance after the project has been completed.
- You also have the option for additional financing through Hearth. Please click here for Hearth financing information
Request an estimate today if you haven't already!
Insurance Process & Information
The weather in Minnesota can be unpredictable, and chances are we have hail storms roll through at least once each year. At BD Exteriors, we understand the headache hail storms can bring, but know that we are here to help. We deal with storm damage repairs to roofs, siding, and exteriors all the time. We know how to talk to insurance companies, and our process makes things as painless as possible.
What are the steps when dealing with hail damage around the greater Saint Cloud area?
- First, a member of the BD Exteriors team will come out to your house and assess the damage to your roofing, siding, or other exteriors. We'll give you a write-up of our recommended repairs and what it will cost.
- Second, your insurance adjuster will have to come out and take a look at the hail damage as well. We'll work with your adjuster to come to an agreement on the damage and cost of the work to be done.
- The final step in our process is finalizing an agreement with your insurance adjuster. Once that agreement has been made, we'll draft a simple contract for the work and then we'll get your house looking like new again.
All in all, hail damage is never fun, but it's a pretty short, simple process to fix the damage. We do everything we can to make it as easy as possible for you. This includes not paying us until your insurance company pays you - how nice is that? When a hail storm hits, know we are just one phone call away and are ready to work our magic!